WordPress is an open-source website creation tool written in PHP. Almost every web developer uses this tool to create attractive and amazing web pages. WordPress makes developers’ lives very easy; without excellent coding skills, anyone can build a professional website through these tools. This also opens the doors of career for many beginners’ candidates.
Everything is possible in WordPress; almost all things can be easily customized, changed and modified. But many users found difficulty in the login section; the default login screen may look a little bit dull and tedious. Do you want to make it attractive and eye-attentive? Let’s look at some of the best WordPress login page plugins to improve your website’s login experience and security.
- LinkedIn Login: This plugin is also very helpful and allows users to log in to their LinkedIn account. Users don’t need to add a username or password. They log in by clicking on login with LinkedIn.
- Temporary login without password: This plugin allows users to login temporarily. By using this kind of plugin, users access your website content without creating an account.
- Remember Me: It seems to be a tricky task to log in again and again. By using the plugin “Remember Me” on your WordPress login page allows you to automatically check the remember option each time when you log in to your WordPress site.
- Theme My Login: This plugin allows you to theme the WordPress login, registration, password page according to your currently using the theme. With this, you can create a WordPress login page that completely matches the rest of your website. Also, it allows users to set their passwords and record the old ones.
- WP Security Question: This plugin allow you to add some security questions to your login page. You can add any question like, “what is your favourite color?” “What is your Birthplace?” etc. Users also need to fill in the security answers; this will add another security layer in your WordPress admin area.
- WPForms: It is a contact form plugin that comes with a powerful registration and login add-on. With this, you can create your WordPress login page and allow you to customize the details. It is easy to create a login form by using this plugin. It is 100% responsive; it works on mobile, desktop, tablet and every platform. You can see the tutorials to customize the login form from here https://wpforms.com/.
These are some of the best WordPress login plugins that help you make your login page more attractive and improve your website’s security level. WordPress made the development of a website very easy. Beginners who want to go into website designing and development can make their careers by learning WordPress. You don’t need to learn full coding skills to enter the web development career field. Anyone can easily make a website by using the drag and drop formula. Seekers can start their web development career by grabbing the web development and web designing jobs opportunities in any big IT or MNC company.