It is the dream of every bride to be the most exquisite lady on the floor on her wedding day. The planning for the occasion begins months back that includes everything from determining the date of the wedding and sorting out the guest list to booking the venue and deciding the decor.
The dreams of the perfect dress and matching accessories can keep the bride awake night after night during this phase. But amidst deciding the wedding intricacies, the bride often ends up ignoring one very crucial aspect and that is to care for herself.
Achieving a jaw-dropping look on the big day does not just happen magically and just grabbing a stunning wedding dress won’t be sufficient to make the bride the show-stopper of an occasion.
So here are some tips that you can follow a beauty routine in the months prior to your wedding so that you look and feel beautiful from inside. Just read on.
- Take Care of Your Skin– Start your pre-marital beauty regime with a comprehensive cleansing followed by toning and moisturising routine. A glowing and soft skin lays the foundation for a radiant personality and a confident you. While moisturising will ensure that the skin remains supple and soft, toning will assist in tightening the pores.
- Make Your Pearly Whites Shine – For a perfect smile on the wedding day, you need to have clean and shining teeth. There are so many options for doing that, which range from going for professional teeth cleaning and teeth bleaching to using whitening strips at home. You can even try strawberries and lemons to clean the teeth. Apart from that, carrots and raw vegetables are also greatly useful for removing the stains. Rinse with cold water after each procedure.
- Get in Shape – Staying in shape is one of the prerequisites of your wedding day that you should never ignore. A flat tummy and slim body will make you look gorgeous. So before the big day try shedding the extra pounds by regularly working out on your own or joining the gym. Adhere to at least a six months plan to achieve the perfect shape that you desire for your wedding.
- Beautify Your Hands and Feet – Keep the hands and feet soft by massaging olive oil on them prior to going to sleep at night. This way you can get rid of the dry skin on your limbs. You should also use a pumice stone on your feet at the time of bathing. You can further enhance your appeal by maintaining the clean and polished nails through the monthly manicures and pedicures.
- Eat Healthy – Stay away from sugar, processed foods and an enhanced amount of sodium. These all lead to bloating and belly fat. So instead focus on the fruits, green veggies and lots of water – all of which are great for clearing the skin, boosting the energy and fuelling the body. But while a little amount of champagne or wine can do, keep it in mind that too much alcohol can enhance your craving for junkies as well as make the skin go puffy and dry.
- Meditate – Stress happens to be the worst thing that can take a toll on your physical appearance as well and it is quite common to be stressed in the days prior to the big day. So you need to relax and take some me-time out by meditating for at least 15 minutes a day. You are bound to feel calmer and a bit more in control once you start doing that.
- Sleep -If you don’t want to get the ridiculous dark circles before marriage you should not compromise on your sleep. When you are nearing the D-day, 8-10 hours of sleep is absolutely necessary.
The above are some of the tips of bridal beauty before marriage. These are suggested after clubbing together the recommendations of experienced beauticians and professionals of reputed event company who have been in the industry for quite some time and know exactly what makes a bride stand out on the big day.